Charity Karaoke Battle
October 29 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Fill out Karaoke Registration Form by clicking the “Register” button above.
- Must have parent signature if under 18
- Purchase a $10 ticket to the event (using the “Purchase” button above) which will also serve as your registration fee.
- Record a 1-minute video of you singing karaoke to your favorite song, and post it on Instagram by October 18th. Tag & follow @inclusionclubhouse & @lindabaptistahall. We will repost videos and have followers vote through likes. Make sure to ask your friends to watch, like and share your video as well as support by coming to watch you perform or donating to inClusion ClubHouse. #charitykaraokebattlekids
- Eight videos with the most likes and shares will be selected to perform live on stage on Sunday, October 29th at Leichman High School in Reseda, CA.
- One winner per day will be announced every day from October 21st to October 28th. Be sure to follow us on our social media pages so you don’t miss it!
- The day of the event you will be asked to arrive an hour early for run through of the show. There will be 3 battle rounds: the winners of the first 2 battles will battle each other for one final opportunity to win the ultimate Karaoke Battle Trophy. Winners will be determined by our celebrity judges with some help from the audience, so make sure to invite all your friends and family to cheer you on!